- Supreme Court of Texas, 1994
- Western District of Texas
- Baylor University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1993
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Arts, 1981
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims and Disputes
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- State Bar of Texas, 1994-present
- Litigation Section, State Bar of Texas
- Waco-McLennan County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Author, “The Prudent Person Rule: A Shield For The Professional Trustee”, 45 Baylor L. Rev. 933 (1993).
- Columnist, "Arbitrary and Capricious” for Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas,
- Several article in The Federal Lawyer.
- Publisher of Texas Business, an online news portal of Texas business and economic news.